Sunday, February 16, 2014

Insanity FLYFF: Kalgas Hunt Guide

Insanity FLYFF: Kalgas Hunt Guide

I have here a simple guide on how to do Kalgas Hunt in Insanity FLYFF private server. The requirement is that you should be in a Party. The best job class for Kalgas Hunt is Arcanist (of course, you can do the hunt with other classes that has an elemental attack like Mentalist and Seraph).

When hunting in Kalgas, I usually do dual-log-in (meaning 2 windows opened) with my Arcanist partnered with my Seraph. But if you could hunt in a group that would be better, killing Kalgas would be a lot faster.

Here's how to do a Kalgas Hunt
  1. You need to destroy the 2 statues guarded by Kalgas Guardian Malphas and Kalgas Guardian Astaroth. (you don't need to kill the Guardians, in that way, you can save more time) Once you completely destroyed the 2 statues, this will summon the Kalgas Statues (egg-like-statues).
  2. Next is to destroy the Kalgas Statues (4 egg-like statues) to summon Kalgas. So, what I did. I only destroyed the 3 statues (remember that there are 4 statues to destroy before Kalgas is summon). And the last one to destroy the 4th statue is my Seraph; after that Kalgas will appear.
  3. You need only to hit Kalgas, and then, run as far as you can, in that way, the "attack" will not reach you. This is like a "hit-and-run" tactics. With that, the "attack is focused" on my Seraph. And my Arcanist is free to hit Kalgas using the elemental attack.
  4. My Arcanist damage is around 1.8M - 2M with full buffs, and it took me around 13 minutes to kill Kalgas.
What are the items drop in Kalgas?
Usually, Asylum items (Set parts, Asylum weapons, Shields), the level 150 Jewelry (defenders, champion, marksman, adepts), Cards 10% and Runes.

No comments:

Post a Comment